What is popular, good, highest-rated electric toothbrush?
What is the highest-rated electric toothbrush? What are some good electric toothbrushes? What are some popular electric toothbrush brands?
1.Good Housekeeping asserts that the Philips Sonicare DiamondClean is the best electronic toothbrush. Users report that the toothbrush cleans the teeth like a pressure cleaner.
2. The toothbrush also has a sleek design. It comes with a second brush head and a glass that also serves as a charging station. There are five cleaning modes on the toothbrush.
The ProfessionalCare SmartSeries 5000 from Oral-B also made the list. Users found the pressure sensor on the brush useful. This toothbrush comes with a timer that features a smiley face.
BrushPoint’s oscillating CleanPower toothbrush made the Good Housekeeping list as well. The toothbrush as a strong motor, and users can easily reach their back teeth when using the device.
3. The Phillips Sonicare DiamondClean toothbrush is the best electric toothbrush of 2015, according to Good Housekeeping, rated positively for its design, power and other features. It is followed by the Oral-B ProfessionalCare SmartSeries 5000, which rates well for its pressure sensor, and the BrushPoint Oscillating Clean Power for its price.
4. While neither electric nor manual toothbrushes are more effective or efficient than the other, WebMD reports that the electric toothbrush is correlated with better dental hygiene. This is attributed to the electric toothbrush’s increased power of anywhere between 3,000 to 7,500 strokes per minute, compensating for the improper brushing technique employed by approximately 90 percent of the population. In contrast, a manual toothbrush can only provide up to 300 strokes per minute. An electric toothbrush is recommended for children, the elderly or anyone who requires assistance brushing their teeth.
The price of an electric toothbrush can vary dramatically between brands. The Phillips Sonicare DiamondClean retails on Amazon.com for up to $220, while the BrushPoint Oscillating Clean Power’s price as of May 2015 is $3.99. However, the Sonicare DiamondClean offers five different modes of cleansing, and WebMD reports that sonic toothbrushes may be more effective at fighting plaque and gingivitis. The BrushPoint is significantly cheaper but is not rechargeable.
5. Some popular electric toothbrush brands that constantly receive good reviews from both experts and consumers include Oral-B, Philips Sonicare and Pursonic. Examples of high-quality models of electric toothbrushes include the Philips Sonicare HX9332/02 DiamondClean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush and the Oral-B Professional Care 1000 Electric Toothbrush, notes BestCovery.
6. One of the leading brands of electric toothbrushes, Oral-B offers a large selection of models to suit the needs of adults and children alike. Examples include the PRO 5000 series with Bluetooth connectivity and the Professional Care 3000 series for prevention of gingivitis. Electric toothbrushes remove more plaque and have better results with gingivitis reduction than regular toothbrushes, notes the Oral-B website.